How do you captivate an audience and bring them to your point of view? That’s what I teach in my presentation skills training and speech coaching sessions. Anyone can speak effectively when focused on their purpose with the audience. My mission is to help clients clarify that purpose and achieve it through logical organization and engaging delivery. Good speaking is not a gift – it’s a craft that can be learned. My training incorporates years of experience as a theatre director, public speaker and sales engineer. In sharing the many lessons learned, I have the joy of seeing my clients become the best speakers they can be.
· 20 years’ experience selling tangibles and intangibles, including 15 years as a high-tech sales engineer
· Clients include Tom Duane, 7-term NY State Senator, and John Martin, General Manager of San Francisco International Airport
· Winner, NYC Tri-State Area Toastmaster District Evaluation Contest
· Finalist, San Francisco Bay Area Toastmasters District Evaluation Contest
· BA, Theatre & Speech, College of William & Mary
· Studied at HB Studios in NYC and American Conservatory Theatre in San Francisco